X-TERRA 705 Dual Pack
It's an X-TERRA 705 with both the standard Treasure coil (7.5 kHz) and the Gold Pack coil (18.75kHz).
Get the best of both worlds by using: the 9" Concentric 7.5 kHz waterproof coil for all around detecting and treasure hunting. then quickly switch to the 10"x5" DD 18.75 kHz coil for gold prospecting.
The X-TERRA 705 offers the ultimate detecting experience. It can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between available pre-programmed modes. With both Gold Prospecting and Coin & Treasure Modes you get a gold detector plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
The X-TERRA 705 with the 18.75kHz Double-D elliptical coil, to give you effective depth and ground coverage out in the field. Using 18.75kHz as the standard frequency coil, the X-TERRA 705 can be configured for gold prospecting with a push of a button, with advanced Iron Mask Discrimination and Ground Balance functions, which are perfect for detecting in mineralised goldfield ground.
Across diverse detecting conditions and in the toughest environments, the X-TERRA 705 delivers optimal performance with ease. An all-purpose detector capable of all types of detecting, from gold prospecting to coin & treasure, relic and beach. Performance and features driven, the versatility of this detector makes it without question, the leading detector in this category.
The specialised Prospecting Mode has improved sensitivity making the detector more sensitive to small target signals. The Prospecting Mode can be used in highly mineralised, 'difficult' areas. The high frequency Double-D coil that comes standard with the X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack offers advantages, as its great at handling these conditions. The Prospecting Mode is ideal not only when searching for gold nuggets but also for small relics and some types of jewellery.
Packed with features and offering you the ultimate in flexibility, the X-TERRA 705 is a superior detector that will find you more, more often!
Perfect for when you want an easy to learn and simple to operate detector that finds you gold.
- Minelab’s proprietary VFLEX technology. This allows you to change the frequency simply by changing coils. You don't need another detector!
- Standard 18.75kHz Double-D elliptical coil provides effective depth and ground coverage, plus the coil’s high frequency is extremely sensitive and perfectly suited for finding small pieces of gold.
- Standard 7.5 kHz Concentric coil is waterproof, suitable for detecting on beach and riverside.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils - all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- True automatic Ground Balance eliminates false ground noises so you can hear elusive small gold signals.
- Four preset detecting patterns that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask – designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Effective noise cancel reduces interference.
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing.
- Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Also a great coin detector with highly accurate discrimination and numeric target identification.
- Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
- Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.
To learn more about Minelab X-TERRA Series of metal detectors watch our videos here
Download your free copy of the eBook 'Understanding your X-TERRA' by Randy Horton.