The F3 incorporates all the features of Minelab's unique, proven and highly renowned Multi Period Sensing technology into Minelab's new BIPOLAR technology.
Capable of detecting all metal and minimum metal mines at full sensitivity regardless of the mineralised content of soil.
Constructed from impact resistant materials and designed to survive in any operating environment.
Easy to Use
No complicated switches, dials or flashing lights to distract or confuse an operator.
Designed to prevent an operator accidentally reducing sensitivity - provision of a 'Confidence Tone' during operation and comprehensive Built-In-Test systems to monitor and confirm detector functionality.
- Selectable sensitivity through use of innovative 'Sensitivity Endcaps'
- Minimises risk of initiating magnetic influence mines
- Fully adjustable for operator comfort
- Fully enclosed and protected cables
- Simple to maintain and service
- Fast and accurate pinpointing
- Water resistant to 3 metres
- RS232 port for data logging
- Detachable Battery Pack
- Adjustable search head
- Improved battery life
- Simple to operate
- F3 L (L ~ Light Emitting Diodes)
The F3 L is a modified F3, which includes an LED display, and volume controls located on top of the handle assembly.
- F3 S & F3 LS (S ~ Sensitivity Adjustment)
The F3 S and F3 LS are modified F3 and F3 L detectors. The S configuration permits a user to customise the sensitivity of the detector via a laptop computer using Minelab supplied software. The advantage of the S configuration is the ability to maximise detector performance in specific ground conditions, against a specific mine threat and within areas of electromagnetic interference. The customised sensitivity is only functional when using a dedicated Yellow Endcap.
- F3 UXO
The F3 UXO is an F3 detector (any configuration) with a 450mm coil suitable for UXO detection and battle area clearance operations.