The Eureka Gold detector was released in 1998 and is no longer in production.
Take the guesswork out of detecting…
The Eureka Gold gives you 6.4kHz for maximum depth, 20kHz for general detecting and the super sensitive 60kHz to find the smallest gold nuggets that others are missing.
Featuring Minelab's ACCU-TRAK Ground Balance with switchable two speed recovery, it's really easy to use and very versatile.
- VLF technology gives you an easy ‘switch on and go’ detector featuring Minelab’s exclusive triple frequency technology – simply switch between frequencies of 6.4, 20 and 60kHz to target different depths.
- ACCU-TRAK ground balance with two speed options for increased depth.
- Iron rejection in each frequency.
- Variable ferrous discrimination control gives you the ultimate in iron rejection.
- Minelab’s 10” Double D elliptical coil for wide ground coverage.
- NiMH rechargeable battery system
To learn more about the Minelab Eureka Gold metal detector watch our videos here