GPX 5000 Pro Pack
The GPX 5000 sets a high benchmark in gold detecting technology. With Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding sub-gram nuggets through to that elusive 'retirement nugget' you have beensearching for!
With advanced electronics, 8 Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to ‘see through ground’ mineralisation, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other detectors.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other brand detector, in ALL ground conditions.
The 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewellery hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than conventional VLF detectors are capable of.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional - you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
(PRO PACK accessory items may be subject to change, please contact your local dealer for the current available configuration)
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology
- 8 Timings make the GPX 5000 very versatile. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the GPX-4500 has three additional Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Three coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil, 11” Monoloop coil PLUS 15x12" Monoloop coil, giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
To learn more about the Minelab GPX 5000 metal detector watch our videos here