Gold miners can use Minelab handheld gold detectors to prospect for gold nuggets.
Using Minelab detectors means that when they dig, they dig for a reason and in the labour-intensive world of small scale gold mining, the ability to find more gold with accuracy is important.
The move to technology is a decision that small scale gold miners are making every day and Minelab works hard to make this change easy by outlining the benefits.
Here are a few of the benefits of making the change:
- Easy to use modern technology – reduces dependency on traditional methods
- Low investment cost for a potentially high gain
- Efficient and accurate activity – dig for a reason, less work and more reward
- Non-labour intensive – 1 person operation
- Trusted and proven success – in gold fields across the world
- Safe and secure operation
- Viable alternative source of employment for ‘part-time’ or ‘seasonal’ small scale gold miners
- Robust, durable product with a guaranteed 3 year Warranty and quality repair service
Profile of Gold Nugget Deposit Types
There is a number of gold nugget deposit types or classifications that can be detected with Minelab metal detectors. These are shown in the diagram.